A philosophical and musical tale that aims to raise the awareness of the public towards the beauty and harmony that Planet Earth can give us when we honor and respect her.
A love song to the Earth, built along the parallel paths of a young Haitian woman leaving her native village where the sources have dried up, and a soldier deserting the battlefield to return to the city.
- Aïlo : A young woman leaving her devastated homeland.
- The Earth : Symbol of the loving Mother, guides Aïlo in her quest.
- The window washer : Young deserter who resists Morbidick’s power by creating the Light Passers’ Crew.
- Morbidick : Rules the city and privatises the living by creating a dome that covers the city. Has a relationship with his companion, Mirella, based on love and violence.
- Mirella : Morbidick’s companion, obsessed with her image and with power, manipulates Lover Rocker, is beaten by Morbidick.
- Lover Rocker : Head of Morbidick’s militia, one foot in each camp. Falls in love with Estelle.
- Estelle : A city-dweller, friend of Aïlo’s, and ally of the Light Passers’ Crew.
- Violette : A city-dweller and ally of the Light Passers’ Crew.
- Philomène : A villager waiting for the return of her sons.
- Aïlo’s mother : A woman shaman.
- The sand seller : A city-dweller and ally of the Light Passers’ Crew.
- The villagers : Afro-contemporary dancers, singers, and percussionists.
- Morbidick’s militia : Hip-hop dancers, jugglers and taggers.
- The Light Passers : Circus artists, contemporary-modern dancers and painters.